TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Your use of this website is subject to the following terms and conditions:
1) The content of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without prior notice.
1a) We comply with Australian consumer law and Victorian law. You agree to be responsible for compliance with applicable local laws if you access this website outside Australia.
3) Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the performance, accuracy, timeliness, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You hereby acknowledge that such information and materials may contain mistakes, inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude any liability for such to the fullest extent permissible by law.
3a) Website disclaimer: We do not claim to be doctors or medical professionals and suggest you contact your doctor before following any articles or posts or information on this website and before purchasing any products sold on this site or recommended on this site.
4a) You must complete the customer application process before placing any orders. You warrant that all information and data provided by you is accurate, complete and up to date. You will promptly notify us if there is any change to this information or data. You must take responsibility for the safekeeping of your username and password, as you are liable if an unauthorised person uses your username and password.
4b) You place an order with us by selecting products and pressing the “proceed to checkout” button on the cart page and then “proceed to PayPal” on the checkout page. We reserve the right to accept or reject an order for any reason including without limitation, unavailability of product; an error in the price, image or the product description; or error in your order. Orders are deemed received by us at the time of successful transmission of the order, and you will thereafter be unable to cancel the order. Orders are deemed accepted by us upon us acknowledging such order or failing to reject such order within 14 days. We accept orders from mainland Australia and Tasmania and selected international countries as follows, UK.
4c) JamesHealth1000plus uses its best endeavours to ensure products ordered are available for delivery, and in most cases will notify you where a product is unavailable prior to you completing your order. However you acknowledge that in some cases this is not possible and we may need to reject an order you have placed for a product where we establish that it is actually unavailable for delivery. In such cases we will refund in full all amounts you paid in respect of such unavailable product.
4e) We may vary the prices on this website at any time, and prices are subject to change until you have paid for the products in full.
5) This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the content, design, layout, appearance, look and graphics of the website. Any reproduction of the website’s material is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
6) All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to us, are acknowledged on the website.
7) Unauthorised use of this website may be a criminal offence and/or give rise to a claim for damages.
9) Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the performance, accuracy, timeliness, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You hereby acknowledge that such information and materials may contain mistakes, inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude any liability for such to the fullest extent permissible by law.
10) You may only use the website for lawful purposes and in a manner consistent with the nature and purpose of the website.
11) These terms and conditions do not relate to your use of any product or service described on our website unless otherwise agreed. You must refer to the individual warranty where applicable and relevant to any particular product or service.
12) These terms and conditions may be amended from time to time. Your continued use of our website following any such amendments will be deemed to be confirmation that you accept those amendments.
13) You indemnify us from and against all claims, suits, demands, actions, liabilities, costs and expenses (including legal costs and expenses on a full indemnity basis) resulting from your use of the website.
14) In no event will we be liable for any loss, damage, cost or expense including legal costs and expenses (whether direct or indirect) incurred by you in connection with the use of this website.
15) Every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly. However, we take no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control.
16) Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
17) This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the content, design, layout, appearance, look and graphics of the website. Any reproduction of the website’s material is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
18) All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to us, are acknowledged on the website.
19) Unauthorised use of this website may be a criminal offence and/or give rise to a claim for damages.
20) This website may also, on occasion, include links to other websites which are not controlled by us. These links are provided for your convenience to provide you with further information. You acknowledge that they are used at your own risk. They do not signify that we recommend or endorse the websites. We have no control over the nature, content and availability of those websites.
21) We will provide product fulfilment for all sales obtained through the online shop in regards your order received through firstname.lastname@example.org. This will be received by us on completion of the checkout system. Once we receive the order we will endeavour to ship/despatch within 48 hours. If this is not possible we will contact you and allow a full refund if you wish. If you desire to proceed we will notify you as soon as the product can be shipped.
21a) Charges for shipping are as follows – Price is per individual despatch/order. Despatched in Australia as follows.
Up to 3kg charged at( $10.05). 3kg-5kg – ($13.50) and 5kg to 24kg ($15.50). Prices for overseas shipping is calculated per overseas order.
21b) Once the order has left with the courier the transit time is approx 3-5 working days. We however cannot control courier company transit times. We will however do whatever we can to assist in tracking the product and ensuring it reaches you as soon as possible.
21c) Returns and refunds. We will refund the full price of any product that arrives to you faulty or damaged as deemed from manufacture. The shipping cost of the return will be the responsibility of you the customer. If you decide you would prefer a replacement we will send you an equal product at our cost once we have received the returned goods that are being returned.
22) We will full fill any guarantee an warranty as set by Australian law regarding products purchased in Australia.